Search This Blog

Monday 29 November 2010

Schipperke -- Choosing the Breed of Dog That's Right for You

Schipperke -- Choosing the Breed of Dog That's Right for You

Getting a dog can change your life. If you get a dog that is compatible with your lifestyle, it can be a very rewarding experience, but all dogs require love, attention, care and training, so before you make that decision, ask yourself these questions: Do I have time to give a dog the attention it requires? Do I have the ability to provide proper grooming, exercise and training for a dog? Can I afford the expenses that come with a dog? Do I have what it takes to be a strong pack leader? Do I want to buy a dog from a breeder or adopt a dog from a shelter or rescue? If, after answering the above questions, you decide to move forward with getting a dog, it would be wise

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment