Search This Blog

Monday 29 November 2010

New Book Reveals Proper Newfoundland Care Secrets


(PRWEB) February 15, 2005 “When I got my first Newfoundland I was frustrated at the lack of information about the breed, especially on getting the love, attention and obedience training parts right. In fact, I searched through almost all the corner bookstores around. Sure, I found a few dog books authored by the so-called 'dog experts'. I bought them and started reading them but when I applied the tips given they just didn’t work. I then realized why most of the books I read didn’t work. They were dog books, not Newfoundland books and secondly the so-called 'dog-experts' probably never owned a Newfoundland before .As a result I decided to write a guide book that told you everything there is to know about y

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment