Search This Blog

Friday 29 October 2010

Doberman Pinscher

******PLEASE READ******* If you are gonna complain about EAR CROPPING I will block you. I don't need to hear your sob story. What's done is done, & I am from AMERICA where we have the right to have our dogs ears cropped (which is beneficial for my dog health wise! I have had labs & they get water logged and chronic ear infections like crazy!!!! Though I bet they'd look goofy with an ear crop (-; ) So if you don't have anything nice to say about ear cropping don't comment at all. THANK YOU. Dobermans are the sweetest dogs ever! She had a show crop and it took 9 months to stand. Doberman Pinscher growth rate from 2 weeks old to 7 months old. She was born January 1st, 2008. She is now currently 75lbs, 24 inches tall

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment