Search This Blog

Friday 31 December 2010

The Top 10 Most Famous Dogs (Part 4) From Nipper to Rowdy

The Top 10 Most Famous Dogs (Part 4) From Nipper to Rowdy

I've been compiling a list of famous dogs for my Pet Numerology website for some time now. I know which my favorites are, but I wondered which are the most famous overall. There are so many great famous dogs that I'm doing this in five or six groups, and then I'll do a final round with the top dogs from those groups. The most famous dogs (based on online chatter) with names starting with the letters N to R are: 10. Rex a Border Collie in the movie "Babe" 9. Pongo the Dalmation from the "101 Dalmations" movies 8. Pluto from classic Walt Disney animation 7. Reno from the movie "Top Dog" 6. Rafa the Doberman from the movie "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" 5. Pete the Pub from the

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment